Termite Treatment Programs
Termidor® is a nonrepellent chemical that termites cannot smell, see, or taste. Because they cannot detect the treated zone around your home they will ingest and share it with other termites in the colony. This is referred to as the “Transfer Effect™”. Termidor® is designed to work slowly to allow the Transfer Effect™ to spread the chemical throughout the entire termite colony and eliminate them in three months or less. Termidor® will eradicate termites up to six times faster than termite bait systems.
Warranties Up to $500,000
Home construction varies. We have the experience and expertise to inspect and provide the optimum treatment technique that your home requires. The most common construction in our area is suspended, monolithic and floating concrete slabs. If you have an active termite infestation each type of construction requires different application techniques. We offer warranties up to $500,000 and conduct a thorough annual inspection to discover evidence of wood damage, termite activity, and excessive moisture conditions.
Limited Retreat & Repair Warranty
- Up to $500,000.00 repair warranty for Subterranean Termites*
- Treatment with Termidor® the world's most effective termite control product
- Annual interior and exterior inspections
- Annual termite inspections for subterranean termite damage, termite activity, and excessive moisture conditions
- Set appointments
- Transferrable warranty
*NOTE: In the unlikely event that retreatment is needed for active subterranean termite infestations it will be provided at no additional cost to you.
HOW TO AVOID TERMITE INFESTATIONS
There are things you can do to eliminate conditions to help avoid termite infestation.
- Keep mulch, wood debris, scrap lumber, sawdust, and firewood away from your home. If you do keep firewood outside your house during the winter, keep it raised off the ground.
- Don't bury wood debris near your home.
- Repair leaking faucets and water lines, both indoors and outdoors.
- Fix leaky roofs and gutters.
- Don't allow leaves to accumulate in gutters and drains.
- Grade soil so that water (including air conditioning condensate) runs away from foundations.
- Seal all cracks and holes in your home's foundation, which may provide a handy access point for termites.
- Remove all stumps, roots, wood, and similar materials from around your home.
- Remove all form boards and grade stakes used in the construction of your home.
- There should be no contact between the building woodwork and the soil. Exterior woodwork should be located a minimum of 6 inches above ground and beams in crawl spaces at least 18 inches above ground to provide ample space to make future inspections.
- Ventilation openings in foundations should be designed to prevent dead air pockets and of sufficient size to assure frequent changes of air -- at least 2 sq. ft. to 25 running feet of outside foundation wall. Cover at least 90% of the soil in crawl spaces with plastic sheeting. This helps keep the ground dry and unfavorable for termites.
- Landscape plants and irrigation should not be placed within two feet of the foundation wall. Trim all shrubs, bushes and other dense greenery away from the foundation of your home. Move mulch away from the foundation as well.
- Any wood that contacts the soil, such as fence posts, poles and general foundation structures, should be commercially pressure treated, and should not be attached to house.
In addition to protecting your home with Termidor®, taking the necessary steps for added prevention is most important.